Hollow Carrier Gun Systems
DYNAenergeticsâexpendable Hollow Carrier Gun Systems are designed to run on wireline, tubing-conveyed or coiled tubing operations to high quality standards.
All explosive parts designed by DYNAenergetics are optimised for the best possible perforation performance.
DPEX Reactive Liner, Deep Penetrating Shaped Charges, Big Hole Shaped Charges and Good Hole Shaped Charges are available if a high degree of flexibility is required.
DYNAenergetics has developed a new type of perforating gun to overcome the problems of unwanted debris in a well. This No Debris Gun System (NDG) leaves no debris in the well â and uses standard steel-case shaped charges.
Individual serviceSpecial or exclusively dedicated shaped charges can be designed, optimised and manufactured at a customerâs request.
- Safe and quick loading at well site
- Temperature rating up to 260Â°C
- Pressure rating up to 172 MPa
- Adaptable to all initiation systems
- No casing damage
- Minimum gun swell
- No restriction on total system length
- Multiple use of all subs
- Gun length available from 1 - 7 m in 0.5 m increments
Technical data sheets
- DYNAenergetics Hollow Carrier Gun Assemblies (cover)
- Gun System Assembly - Configuration
- Gun System Selection Charts
- Shaped Charges
Warning: Unprofessional use of explosives by untrained or inexperienced people may kill or injure others.