Through Tubing Gun Systems
DYNAenergetics‚Äô retrievable Strip Gun with its encapsulated TTG charges is an ultra-high-performance semi-expendable gun system for through tubing applications.
The gun provides a more powerful explosive load than equivalent diameter Hollow Carrier Gun Systems (scallop gun). Since the carrier strip is recovered after firing with the charge front caps in place, only a small number of steel chips from the charge cases are left in the well as debris.
The DYNAenergetic Link Gun with its encapsulated TTG charges combines the benefits of a steel charge and a die cast link to deliver an economical debris performance. This fully expendable gun is deployed in through tubing operations where the main considerations are deep penetration phased perforations and moderate costs. As with all expendable guns, charge debris has to be taken into account when considering use of this gun.
For low debris operations TTG charges with acid stable zinc cases are avilable.
- Pressure rating up to 1400 bar
- Corrosion protection through zinc-coated steel cases
- Alternative of acid-soluble zinc cases for low-debris applications
- Safe and quick assembly at the well site
Technical Data Sheets
- TTG Selection Chart
- Configuration Link Gun System
- Configuration Strip Gun System Model 1
- Configuration Strip Gun System Model 2
Warning: Unprofessional use of explosives by untrained or inexperienced people may kill or injure others.